Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Charcuterie - a love story

To say I love to read is a vast understatement.  I have several hundred books in the house (not including the boundless volumes packed away in boxes in the garage).  I probably have read 90% of them.  Sometimes I have two or three different books I am reading simultaneously depending upon my mood.  With that being said, Barnes and Noble is my friend.  Much to the chagrin of my husband, I order books.  Lots of books.  I sneak them in and hide them on the shelves so I do not have to account for them.  I have a special affinity for cookbooks.  Today a new one was delivered....


I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am about this.  It has it all.  Pork, duck confit , pate and did I mention Ruhlman?  Can it get any better than that?  I'll keep you posted as I have a new book to digest (pardon the pun).

No comments:

Post a Comment